LONG STAY VISAS
• Investment Activities
Valid Passport, which must be valid for at least two years, counting from the entry day in Mozambique. Passport size photos Two recent passport size photos for applicants visiting Mozambique for the first time and one for those who have visited Mozambique in the past two years.
Fill the application form in Portuguese or English (black or blue). Abbreviations and acronyms are not allowed. Other
Other requirements deemed necessary in the visa issuance process.
The Embassy in the processing of the visa may request guarantees, such as means of survival, travel insurance and others. These documents should be presented only when requested.
•Employment agreement/ contract
• Attestation or work permit issued by the competent authorities, if he is employed as an employee;
• Permission to work if the applicant exercises a liberal profession;
• Documentary evidence that entitles him/her to practice the profession for which he is authorized;
• Authorization of the Minister who oversees the area of religious affairs and term of responsibility of the organization to which he belongs, if the
applicant intends to develop an activity within a religious organization:
• Self-government of the Minister who oversees the area of cooperation, in the case of workers coming from the country under the cooperation agreements;
• Medical certificate;
• Proof of guarantee of accommodation conditions in Mozambique;
• Guarantee for possible repatriation of the foreign citizen, as well as his / her household, translated into monetary value corresponding to the price of the return ticket to the country of origin deposited to the order of the Migration Services.
• A certificate of Criminal Record duly stamped by the respective Ministry for Foreign Affairs (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden). The validity of this certificate is 90 days, counting from the date it was issued.
• Legalisation of the Criminal Record at the Mozambique Embassy.
• A letter from an employer, assuring that the applicant has been granted a job, therefore requesting the Embassy to issue a resident visa.
• A copy of the work contract.
• A letter from the Mozambican Labour authorities (INEEP), granting a work permit.
• The resident visa can be granted to the spouse and/or children of the applicant or other recognised dependent, as long as they are mentioned in the letter referred from the interested company or institution.
• A certificate of criminal record is needed for dependents older than 17 years.
• A letter of acceptance issued by the concerned Mozambican institution (School or University) certified by the Ministry responsible for Education or
• Medical Certificate Record (of the applicant).
• Guarantee of accommodation in Mozambique.
• Letter of acceptance from the educational institution.
• Commitment to return to the country of origin at the end of the course.
• Letter from the employer, dealing with the student worker.
• Other requirements deemed necessary in the visa issuance process.
Investment Activities Visa
• Granted to the foreign investor, representative or attorney of the investing company.
• Used within 60 days after the granted date.
• It allows its holder multiple entries and a stay of up to two years, extendable by equal periods.
• Applicant involved in the implementation of investment projects in Mozambique.